Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cheribundi 7 Day Challenge: Day 4

Day 4 of my 7 day CheriBundi Challenge.
Only had one workout yesterday due to the Ironman Roundtable put on my the Spring Valley Multisport Gators. 4 of the members of our club basically told the story of their day at Lake Placid and offered advice on everything about Lake Placid for the 6 or 7 folks who signed up for the race next year.
I came home did my plank and hit the sack and slept soundly the entire night. Tuesday morning it was raining as I took the dogs out and it rained most of the day, so no run at lunch. Was a very low energy afternoon without my run. Got home took care of the dogs and found that Tammy has been joining my on my CheriBundi Challenge as two of my 8oz bottle were now replaced with 2 32 oz bottles in the fridge. Of course, this stuff is too good and good for you not the share! :)
No real aches and pains to report but I do feel a bit fatigued. Hopefully a nice spin on the trainer tonight will wake my legs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment