Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cheribundi 7 Day Challenge: Day 6

Day 6 of my CheriBundi 7 Day Challenge.
Slept great again last night. I don't think I have slept this well for an entire week in years. Finally got the chance to run at lunch after missing the last two days for various reasons. Did a Bridge Loop starting with the River Road stretch. Legs felt very good especially after 2 days off an the Cheribundi. Tonight I did a cycling class at the YMCA with Gina subbing for Leanne. Great class, A number of long sustained climbs and a few sprints. My legs remained ache and pain free. Found a receipe for a hot pink Cheribundi smoothie. (Greek yogurt, CheriBundi Light, Biotta Naturals Beet Juice, bannana and ice.)
After class, I got changed and headed to Giant to pick up some dog food and chocolate and found the Cheribundi display and got a chance to try some Cheribundi Cheery Lemonade which was delicious. I am really starting to feel good about whether I will be ready for Rev3 Maine in a hair over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment